Monday 18 November 2013

Collage Roommate Video Description ( Understanding a Video )

      In this occasion, I will share my understanding about the content of a video. I've got it from esl-lab.com titled Collage Roommates. This video is about two men's conversation of the first man ( I just named him Blaster ) and the second man ( I just named him Curly ) about the advertisement posted by Blaster to find a new roommate, but he has some bad habits and Curly advice him to make a mature change if he want to get a roommate.
     And here, I also add what I catch from the video about their conversation :


Blaster : Urgghh... It's good to be up. What a beautiful morning.
Curly    : Err.. It's a quarter to two, it's not the morning at all. What are you                doing in the kitchen anyway?
Blaster : Well, I'm going to make breakfast and check my e-mail to see if                    anyone has responded to my advertisement for a new roommate.
Curly    : Right... hahaha.. right...
Blaster : What did you mean "right"?
Curly    : Well, listen. Who is gonna live with you? You even can't take care of              your self.
Blaster : What are you talking about? I get up early every morning at 6.00 
Curly    : Err.. And about 6 hours to that?
Blaster : And..I always make new choices meals.
Curly    : Err.. I don't think Mc. Donalds big max in price count.
Blaster : And.. I keep my room very tidy.
Curly    : Err... I think I saw some of dishes, empty pizza boxes, and some                  real dirty shirt under your bed.
Blaster : And.. I go to bed at a very early hour.
Curly    : Do you call midnight early? Listen, keep it up! Unless you make                      some mature changes in your life, your only company will be your pet              fish roof.

       There also a life lesson from the video, we can learn that we should make some mature changes in our life to make everybody like to be in our side. That's all to share for today, I hope everybody get some useful things from this post and please comment if there's something useful to repair the minus of this blog. Thanks for visiting. ^_^ 

0 comments: